For me ‘top notes’ do matter as they make the first impression… #SquareTops
We all are familiar with the #Stay home,stay safe norms and should continue practising it. Now I would like stress upon #Look good, feel good factor for better mental health during these difficult times.
So try these tips…
- Don’t laze in bed longer than usual – Stick to some workout schedule.
- Try yoga, zumba, aerobics,dancing or whatever interests you.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet.
- Dress up even if you are going to be confined to your home.
- Wear something peppy and nice, and perfumes too!
- Try on something new – maybe a new hairdo or makeup style…
- Share household chores with your partner or kids with your favourite music on.
- Try your hands at things like baking, painting, landscaping your garden or writing a poetry, even if it’s not your forte!
- Relive n cherish old memories by seeing family albums with your partner/kids.
- Spice up your romance quotient…
- Connect with a few different friends each day over video calls on regular basis.
- It’s very important to stay connected with family and friends, when we are isolated and lonely…
- Try your hand at Becky’s #SquareTops – Warning: Addictive!
For any activity you plan, there are umpteen videos available online which can be of great help. The aim is to have a happy, busy day in a constructive way!
So Look good, feel good… Have a great day!!