I’m happy n humbled to be nominated by an awesome blogger and friend who blogs at Blessings by me.
Here are the rules.
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
I have been asked the following:
My questions are:
- What did you want to be when you grew up? – A lawyer.
- Who told you that you couldn’t do something? –Haven’t met anyone who can convince me to change my mind yet!
- What’s the reason you started writing? – While pursuing my teaching profession, I realized that I have a flair for writing. This is the only way I can share the experiences of my life to enrich others and also get to learn from others each day.
- Do you keep a journal? – No
- Who has had the biggest impact on your life? – My profession – teaching.
- Chocolate or hard candy? – Chocolate if there is a choice else candy will do!
- What is your favorite hobby? – Travelling.
- What is your biggest accomplishment? Being happy with what life has bestowed on me!
- What is the one animal that you wish you could have as a pet? – Dogs are the best!
- Are you allergic to any foods? – None.
- If you could have me over for dinner, what would you serve? – Will make sure to check all your likes and dislikes and serve all your favorite dishes dear!
Thanks Michelle!! This was a surprise n fun!
My nominations are: (You do not have to participate. Just know that I think you deserve this award!)
- Na’ama Yehuda
- My Namastè 365 Online
- A Day In The Life
- Hadd Hai Yaar
- Exploring Colour
- Merry Motherhood
- Lucid Gypsy
- Go Outside Today
My questions for the nominees are:
- What is your immediate goal in life?
- What do you appreciate the most in life?
- What’s the reason you started blogging?
- Do you keep grudges?
- Do you believe that you can bring about a change in society?
- Do you always prefer the easy way out or the logical way?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your biggest fear?
- When was the last time you had a friendly chat with somebody in your neighborhood?
- Are you fun loving?
- What is your dream holiday destination?
I Thank each one of you for reading my blog. I truly appreciate and value your time and comments!!